Join us for the annual WLI webinars!
Every year we hold a webinar three times, one each in English, French, and Spanish. The webinar is an opportunity to learn best practise, to share your experience and expertise, and to meet other WLI members in a Q&A at the end. It adds to communication in the network, along with the existing website, social media, and 6-monthly bulletin.
We will schedule the webinars, where possible, to happen in the time between the bulletins.
WLI webinar 2022
The WLI webinars this year were all on 8 June 2022. This time the content was identical across languages, with separate Q&A sessions for each of English, French, and Spanish.
- Wetland centre designers in conversation: Anna Wilson, former Principal Consultant at WWT and Gordon Lescinsky, Hobsons Bay Wetland Centre
- Generation Wild, with Charlotte Levene, WWT
- Regional Park Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar, with María Ciller Marín
- Ecological Information Centre of Sidi Moussa-Oualidia, with Abdelhak Fahmi
- Ramsar COP14 for WLI members, with Chris Rostron