The WLI network currently has over 300 members delivering wetland education activities across the globe. Our membership is WLI’s best resource, holding expertise and experience in how to communicate wetland conservation messages to local communities, government and business sectors.
Joining the network is free and not only gives you access to other partners doing similar work to you, it also provides resources to support your work, provides regular updates and newsletters, and runs campaigns throughout the year to co-ordinate wetland conservation messages.
WLI membership means you play your part! Being a member means that you:
- Complete a detailed profile of your work, to be uploaded onto the website
- Provide details of your activities and skills / expertise, for sharing with other members
- Respond to queries from fellow members of the network
- Feedback to the WLI network on specific information requests
- Promote specific wetland messages through your work