Join us on 8 June for a WLI webinar about wetland visitor centres and education in three continents!
Find out about:
- Wetland centre designers in conversation: Anna Wilson, former Principal Consultant at WWT and Gordon Lescinsky, on creating the new Hobsons Bay Wetland Centre.
- Generation Wild, with Charlotte Levene of WWT, who manages this project enabling less well-off school groups to connect with wetland nature.
- Regional Park Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar, with María Ciller Marín, who introduces the diverse approaches to education in the unusual setting of high salinity coastal wetland.
- Ecological Information Centre of Sidi Moussa-Oualidia, with Abdelhak Fahmi, the educator who runs a centre that is a collaboration between the Kingdom, the municipality, and the national BirdLife partner.
- Ramsar COP14 for WLI members, with Chris Rostron, who will be attending the Wetland Convention and championing wetland centres and education to the members.
The webinars are free of charge but you have to register first! They will be available to view on-demand afterwards but without the chance for a Q&A!
The presentations are pre-recorded and subtitled. If you require a text transcript for a screen-reader, please download the transcript here.