Institute for Conservation of Ecosystems- ICEA
Avina Bolivia Foundation- PNDU
Number of staff
Number of visitors per year
To contribute to the management, management and preservation of aquatic ecosystems and wetlands in Bolivia, with emphasis on Protected Areas and Ramsar Sites, proposing alternatives to climate change.
Main CEPA activities
Three main successes
1. Draft wetland policy indicators.
2. Water cooperatives associativity project.
3. Awareness raising and discussion of wetlands and RAMSAR Convention.
Three main challenges
The challenges we have been facing can be overcome through:
1. Communication trainers
2. Social information networks
3. Analysis of management tools
Areas of Expertise
Creating signage / site information
Running a visitor centre
Engaging young people
Education and communication
Lobbying / running campaigns
Join WLI free and create your own member profile showcasing the work you are doing.